Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm): B.Pharm is an undergraduate degree course in the pharma field. The duration of this course is 4 years. After the completion of this course, an individual can practice as a Pharmacist or chemist.
- For admission to the Pharmacy courses, student must have passed class 12th with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology.
- Minimum Marks Required (Aggregate): 50%
- Students, those pass the three year Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) are also eligible
After the completion of the course the students can work as a:
- Chemical/Drug Technician
- Bio-Technology Industries
- Drug Therapist
- Drug Inspector
- Hospital Drug Coordinator
- Health Inspector
- Pathological Lab
- Research and Development
- Making Prescription to Patients
- Research Officer