BSMS - Siddha
B.S.M.S. (Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery) is an undergraduate program in Siddha System of Medicine, which is the most ancient among the AYUSH (Ayurvedha, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy) systems. According to Siddha philosophy, the psychological and physiological functions of human body are controlled by SEVEN elements – saram (plasma), cheneer (blood), ooun (muscle), kozhuppu (fat), elumbu (bone), moolai (nerve) and inthiriyam (semen). These seven elements are activated by three Mukkuttram – vatha (air), pitha (fire or heat or energy) and kapha (water). The imbalance of any of these Mukkuttram results in disease and Siddha System of Medicine corrects the vitiated Mukkuttram for healthy life.
- The minimum eligibility for securing admission to B.S.M.S. program is clearing HSC(10+2) or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognized board.
- According to the latest notification issued by Ministry of AYUSH, admission to BHMS, BAMS and BUMS will be based on NEET scores.
- Start your own Clinic
- Lecturer in any Siddha Medical College
- Government Siddha Doctor in Government hospital
- Siddha Doctor in Private hospital
- Hospital Management / Administration (After MBA in Hospital Management)
- Clinical Research field
- Medical Officer
- Medical Consultant